Become a Volunteer for our Chapter
Help Wanted – Unique Opportunity!
The needs of our current business environment have changed the role of the Business Analyst over the past couple of years. To keep pace with that change, and to better serve our constituents, your Board has determined that it’s time to reorganize and restructure our approach to supporting the local BA community.
We are looking for a few highly-dedicated, committed and available team members who would like to be a part of that effort, as we form a restructuring committee that will take our chapter to the next level. Our goal is to complete this effort during the summer and be ready to introduce our NEW NEFL IIBA design, reveal our updated website, and resume our scheduled meetings in the fall. At that time, we will hold an election of new Board members to lead our organization to greatness!
What you bring:
- Desire and ability to shape vision, mission and goals for the NEFL IIBA
- A passion for excellence
- Willingness to take action
Your time investment:
- Average 2-3 hours/week over the next 10 weeks
- Requires availability and commitment to the team’s schedule and project timeline
What you get – immeasurable compensation!
- Continuing Development Units (CDUs)that count toward professional certification!
- The satisfaction that comes from accomplishing goals and transforming an organization
- A new achievement added to your resume that shows teamwork, volunteerism, goal setting and success in driving to tangible results
Where/when to sign up:
- Send email to GXSmith2@acosta.com by June 18
We hope that all current members and affiliates of the NEFL IIBA will consider this great opportunity to be a part of shaping our organization to bring value to those it serves!